HYDROTHERM offers you a sophisticated protection and working safety concept.
- All liquids are added to and disposed of from a closed system.
- No acid fumes escape.
- The apparatus can therefore be operated outside a fume cupboard.
- Laboratory personnel have no contact with hot acids and acid fumes.
- The risk of acid burns and scalding, which is always present for manual hydrolysis, is reduced to almost zero.
- Sensitive sensors monitor the process and central functions such as temperature, cooling water, dosing and concentration of the liquids, and the fill levels in the liquid tanks and folded filters.
- In the event of malfunctions, the apparatus aborts the process automatically.
The complete process runs in a closed system. Laboratory personnel have no contact with hot liquids and acid fumes. The apparatus reacts automatically in the event of faults.