The automatic hydrolysis system HYDROTHERM is perfect for all sample types and sizes: solid or liquid, homogeneous or inhomogeneous, small or big samples.
- Possible sample weights range from 1 to 20 g for solid samples and up to 50 ml for liquid samples.
- With this particularly large range, almost all types of food and feed samples can be analysed (also, for example, convenience products, dietary foods, powdered milk and many others).
- HYDROTHERM is used everywhere where analysis quality, speed and costs efficiency are required.
HYDROTHERM is successfully used for fat determination for
- Milk and dairy products
- Cereals and cereal products
- Meat and meat products
- Chocolate and cocoa products
- Oil and oil seeds
- Bread and bakery products
- Eggs and egg products
- Dietary products
Application data sheets for all common determinations are available on request.
HYDROTHERM observes national and international norms and extraction standards and meets all the required analysis qualities.