KJELDATHERM® - block digestion can be so simple and convenient
KJELDATHERM’s outstanding properties:
- Efficient: Depending on your equipment, process 8, 20 or 40 samples at a time, even in continuous operation.
- Flexible: Adjust the acid amount flexibly to your type of sample and process even fatty and inhomogeneous samples without difficulties. Highly foaming samples are kept in check by regulating the heating.
- Safe: Thanks to the removable control unit, you can operate KJELDATHERM® easily from outside the danger zone.
- Transparent: KJELDATHERM® documents all the digestion parameters for you.
In a hurry again?
The feature for automatic and programmable heating saves you valuable time. Get started straight away: the digestion block is preheated and waits for your samples. The laser-engraved numbering of the sample rack prevents mix-ups. And even at the busiest of times, you can set off quickly and safely and get reproducible results by using one of the 30 predefined standard methods.
The optional EcoKit reduces the cooling time of your samples to less than 15 minutes. Depending on the instrument, this lets you process up to 40 additional samples per day. At the same time, the block can keep a steady temperature up to 3 times longer during pauses, thus saving energy.
Work relaxed and safely at the digester
Always on the safe side, from sample loading to transfer:
- The automatic lift function of the KT-L series ensures safe, convenient lifting and lowering, even when the rack is fully loaded.
- The surrounding heat shield protects you from burns during digestion.
- Always have everything in view thanks to the illuminated interior, with the device also warning you visually and acoustically in the event of a fault.
- The easy-to-clean drip tray reliably picks up any acid residues.
Digest more efficiently
Operating a Kjeldahl Digester can be remarkably easy. The 3.5" (KT-L) or 2.5" (KT) colour display lets you see everything at a glance. The intuitive handling and the expandable method library save you time and hassle. All you need to do is insert the samples. KJELDATHERM® will then take care of the digestion and documentation for you.
Into the next audit with peace of mind
User management and data capture are carried out in accordance with QM standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 17025 and GLP. Task-based access authorizations and automatic storage of the digestion parameters relieve you of the audit preparation work. Data transfer to your LIMS system via the USB interface is fast and straightforward.
We’ve made it easy for you
You can transfer the digested samples in the same flask directly to our automatic steam distillation system, VAPODEST®. This lets you avoid cumbersome and potentially dangerous decanting.
And it gets even better: external devices are controlled by KJELDATHERM® automatically, making capacities available for other tasks.
Developed for long operating lives
Wear parts perfectly matched with regards to their operating lives and a well-thought-out design facilitate maintenance and make it possible for you to schedule it.
Features that allow you to benefit from your device for a long time:
- Excellent corrosion protection due to an acid-resistant coating and an acid-resistant enamelled base.
- Low wear: The removable control unit can be placed outside the fume cupboard.
|Order data||see » Further Details|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||515 x 483 x 728 mm (without lift)|
515 x 483 x 748 mm (with lift)
|Weight||31 kg (8 x 250 ml tubes, ohne lift)|
to 53 kg (20 x 400 ml tubes, with lift)
|Scope of delivery||KJELDATHERM® digestion block|