- Available with 4 x 800 ml tubes
- Examination of soils, sewage sludge and composts
- Examination of wastewater, groundwater and surface water
- Deaeration of cyanides in accordance with DIN
- Determination of easily released cyanides
- Sulphur dioxide determination in foodstuffs in accordance with the Reith-Willems method
Fast, safe and convenient
Infrared radiation ensures short heating and cooling times. The sample is heated directly - thus preventing delays in boiling.
Once the boiling process has been completed, the reflux condenser, drip tray and rack are simply mounted in the multi-level console. This is convenient and saves space.
Modern control system
The electronic time/output control enables rapid and trouble-free digestion of even difficult samples.
Up to 9 energy/time programs can be saved and retrieved. Each program offers 9 heating levels with variable times and heating output.
The currently running program can be adjusted manually at any time.
|Order data||under » Further Details|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||636 x 430 x 945 mm|
|Scope of delivery||TURBOTHERM basic unit|
including all glass components,
an insert rack,
digestion tubes and tubing set