VAPODEST® can determine more than just nitrogen
Whether you want to perform nitrogen analysis according to Kjeldahl or steam distillation of volatile acids, sulphur dioxide, TVB-N, ammonium, formaldehyde, phenol, alcohol, vicinal diketones or hydrogen cyanide, you will not want to miss VAPODEST® anymore.
- Rapid: 4 minutes distillation time
- Safe: highest protection of user and work environment
- Economical: long-lasting with low operating costs
- Compliant: exceeds international standards such as EN/ISO, AOAC, DIN, EPA, ASTM, GAFTA.
Start Kjeldahl distillation easily and fast
As a distillation unit, VAPODEST® operates almost by itself:
- Programmable addition of chemicals, distillation time, steam power and "Soft Start" to save you numerous manual steps
- Intuitive, guided navigation via touchscreen – as easy as on your smartphone, even with lab gloves on
- Method library that saves you time and rules out input data errors
Your advantage: you save time and resources while increasing the reproducibility of your analysis results.
Safety is a top priority with VAPODEST®
To determine nitrogen according to Kjeldahl, there is no way around working with aggressive substances. But it's good to know that VAPODEST’s clever design protects you from contact with hazardous substances throughout the distillation and analysis process.
VAPODEST® is routinely equipped with the following safety features:
- An illuminated distillation chamber to let you keep everything in view
- A self-diagnosis feature that detects errors early and switches automatically to a safe mode.
- Clever design for protection against unintentional contact with hazardous substances
- “Soft Start" feature for controlled reactions even when analysing reactive substances
And if something does get spilled: all surfaces are easy to clean.
ISO 17025-compliant operation for peace of mind
VAPODEST® is ideally equipped for use in accredited laboratories:
- Individually configurable user rights
- Automatic logs all work steps
- Tamper-proof data storage
The embedded PC and the proprietary software for processing the data into ISO 17025-compliant documents make data management easy for accredited laboratories, so there’s no need to worry about your next audit.
The right Kjeldahl accessories when needed
Our special Kjeldahl containers let you process even strongly foaming samples easily and safely. To determine nitrogen and proteins according to Kjeldahl in larger sample volumes, we also offer the appropriate containers. Our VAPODEST® 450 distillator in combination with a titrator will take you directly to the analysis. Your benefit: everything comes from a single source and is matched to perfection.
Conveniently planned maintenance
Our VAPODEST® steam distillers are in step with your annual inspection interval so you do not have to memorize the number of the service technician. Perfectly matched working lives of wearing parts and VAPODEST’s modular design make maintenance easy and plannable. Your benefit: call for the service technician once a year or after 5,000 samples, have components replaced and continue distilling undisturbed.
The chemical-resistant housing and the high-quality, validated components mean you can enjoy working with your distillation system for longer and benefit from lower total operating costs. A clever and individually controllable resource management system, e.g. for cooling water use and stand-by mode, minimizes your operating costs further.
Benefit from 130 years of experience with Kjeldahl instruments
At C. Gerhardt you will find a competent expert to consult at all times, from your first contact, to configuration and implementation, to support during operation. Together we will determine your requirements and configure your Kjeldahl distillation system, so it best meets your needs.
VAPODEST® 200 - 450
|Order data||see Product data / Further Details|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||527 x 390 x 697 mm|
|Weight||35 - 40 kg|
|Scope of delivery||see Product data / Further Details|